Saturday, May 8, 2010

canine bonding

Hi, I hate the turtle. It keeps stealing my food.

Whatever, by the time it reaches my food bowl, the food would all turn moldy anyway, at the rate it's going.

Will you play ball with me?

Play ball with me! Although I will never let you have the ball.

Go away, the ball is mine.

You are so act cute

Hmm...you need to clean your ears.

You big bully!

Helppp! He keeps pushing me around! Literally!

Fine. I shall steal his ball.

Darn, the ball doesn't seem to be able to fit my mouth.

Ugh, I spy a monster coming my way.

I'm....too sexy for my ball.

Leave me alone, fatty!

Buddy:"Neh-neh-ni-boo-boo you cannot catch me."
Cookie:" Heeheehee, so fun annoying him."


Labels:

and i snapped at 12:06 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at May 8, 2010 at 1:54 PM Blogger broomie said...

i think u r having way too much fun writing those captions, are u ok? cookie looks so cute but i ONLY LOVE BUDDYYYY!

 

Post a Comment